Hi I'm new here!

Options
Hi everyone (waving enthusiastically)

I am a 34 year old single mom of a 16 year old and almost 13 year old. I am in the process of releasing all this extra weight I have collected of the years. I would love to be a part of your journey as well as having you be a part of mine. This is just a brief introduction and will go into further detail after I take a nap lol. I look forward to meeting and developing new friendships with everyone. I wish everyone a blessed day and talk too you soon!

Shima :smile:

Replies

• suzyanne
    suzyanne Posts: 50
    Options
    Welcome!! :happy: Glad you could join this site. There are so many people here who help eachother stay positive and determined. Good luck...you can do it!!
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Shima!

Welcome aboard! Thanks to one of my friends, I just recently joined the site myself and I am really enjoying it. I was writing everything down but I find this is more fun! I hope you find this site to be beneficial to yourself as well. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and look forward to hearing about your progress!

Mandy :-)
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shima...best of luck on your journey!! I think you'll love this site!
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hey! (waves back!) :)
    This place is great! :) Welcome! :)