Looking to loose the baby weight (2 years on)

Options
Hi There I’m back on here a couple years after having a break from dieting after having my child. Need support to get back into thinking about what I’m eating again. I successfully lost 8stone before I had my child and kept it off for a few years however I’ e put on 3stone, and just cannot find the time to do the amount of ecersise I was doing before becoming a parent. Any help or advice is very much appreciated.

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

You've lost weight before. You know what to do. Don't think of it as a diet, though. Think of it as your new lifestyle. Eat what you love and stay in a calorie deficit.

Good luck with your journey!
  • alung2k3
    alung2k3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

Time wise your in luck, you don't need to spend hours and hours in the gym. Weight loss will come from in the kitchen and controlling the calories. I find having children can actually help me because i'm so busy doing activities it takes my mind off of food. A little prep helps too, I like to pre-plan the day of what I'm going to eat, no cheeky surprises or last minute changes.

To lose 8 stone last time is amazing by the way! You obviously have the drive!