Duplicates

Options
Anyone else having issues with exercises posting every 2mins over and over on home page?

Replies

• slimdownt
    slimdownt Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I'll get one duplicate sometimes. I've seen people who had 4 or 5 copies of the same exercise post. I think it may happen when there are numerous exercises included - ie. running plus walking - but other times I'll have numerous exercises and it doesn't happen.
  • slimdownt
    Options
    It appears to be a bug with Samsung health
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,814 Member
    Options
    No, I get it with Apple Watch, too. It’s just random. Having same problem with foods posting multiple times.
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have all my workouts post many times as well, I also use Samsung Health. I have to go an manually delete them, rather annoying but hopefully my friends don't mind.
  • slimdownt
    Options
    They need to fix it. Surely under armour has enough money to hire good programmers.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I don't link MFP with Samsung or anything else. I manually enter my exercise. Still, I get duplicates about half the time.
  • slimdownt
    Options
    I don't link MFP with Samsung or anything else. I manually enter my exercise. Still, I get duplicates about half the time.

Then it's definitely a bug they need to fix. Hello mfp fix please.
  • slimdownt
    Options
    I don't get it. Every few mins it post I burned x amount of cals doing exercises and it's the same one over and over :(
  • slimdownt
    Options
    Bump anyone else having issues