Libido & healthy living

Options
WSwalknLAC9000
WSwalknLAC9000 Posts: 57 Member
edited August 2019 in Chit-Chat
Hello all,

I am here to give some advice to any and everyone that wants some. Losing weight has added to my libido, so I made an effort to take advantage of that increase. One of my weight loss goals is to lose these love handles. I have been trying but not trying at the same time because I came to the understanding that my gut is hereditary.
Even though I feel that way I have still been trying hard. Then one week I tried out Pilates, & fell in love with the strength that I felt my core gained from the exercise routine.

I am a gentleman that still feels young & I am in a young marriage so I wanted to add to my sex life. So I started doing pelvic thrusts on my exercise ball & felt that it could help the rhythm of my stroke. Like most men I have mastered the rhythm in one direction. & I know that the same old thing gets boring so I wanted to get that same rhythm in the opposite direction on point as well. & sitting on my yoga ball & doing Pilates helped me gain that rhythm.

So the exercise routine is this. One minute burst with 10 seconds intervals between. You can start with whichever direction you like but focus on the motion of the rhythm not the time of the exercise. Forwards & backwards, then rotations towards the left & then the right. Then a hip shimmy from side to side. The key to this exercise for core strength is keeping an engaged core throughout the minute workout. The back should remain straight during all thrust, & feet should be in a comfortable position & the only movement should be in the pelvic region. After a few weeks of training your core & maintaining your rhythm, pull out your new stroke while enjoying time with your significant other.
If you have fun & they do as well, then give yourself a high five & come back & tell us about your triumph.
Sincerely,
WSwalkinLAC9000

PS. if you have a problem with this post please just stop reading & disregard, no need to report! THX!

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAA sorry but all I can think about is those gym fail videos - there is one of a guy doing pelvic thrusts - this post reminded me of that.

Heh.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Eyes
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I stroke it to the east, stroke it to the west. Stroke it to the woman that I love best! I be stroken'! 🎶
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    More men should be doing this 🌚
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I stroke it to the east, stroke it to the west. Stroke it to the woman that I love best! I be stroken'! 🎶

Clarence Carter