20 pounds to lose after baby.

Options
Hi y’all. I’m looking to lose 20 lbs and get back in shape . Age old cliche I let myself go . Hoping this app gives me the motivation I need . What’s everyone else’s goals ? I am back at the gym and really want to ensure I’m getting there regularly and eating clean. Looking for motivational friends on here :)

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Just wanted to make sure you don't make the common newbie mistake of trying to lose too much too fast.

9kjwnia17qv9.jpg
  • PumpkinAndPecans
    PumpkinAndPecans Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. I need to lose 20 lbs too! I just started interval walking and weights. I try to pick healthy things to eat. My biggest problem is logging food. I spent 2 years weighing/logging food. Then I spent 2-3 years not doing anything. It's hard getting back into the logging routine.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My second baby is 8 months old, and I have 15lbs to lose! I lost 5lbs this month since I stopped breastfeeding and cut calories. Feel free to add me! I log daily.
  • mummysonamission
    Options
    Hi Lisa, my second baby is also 8 months old. I have lost 1 stone 8lbs on slimming world since 1st July and have another 15 lb to go although I will see how I feel when I get closer to my target. I’m a MFP newbie and would like to follow you if that’s ok?