Emotional plateau!

Options
Hi all! The summer months have been a roller coaster for as far as weight loss is concerned. I have lost/gained the same 2-4 lbs since June. I know I'm not on a physical plateau because I haven't been as focused on my diet as I had been. Lots of travel this summer and crazy schedules blew my focus out of the water. And we all know how hard it is to get back on the wagon once you begin slipping off. I just feel like my motivation has been down and I'm having trouble getting it back to where it was. I am not done with this journey!! I've made it halfway to my goal and DO NOT want to go back to where I was. I'm hoping with the structure of school starting back, I will get myself back in gear with my diet and finish what I've started!! Just needing to vent a little...

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I've found Summer Vacation for my kids to be more stressful this year than usual. I tend to eat whatever is readily available and food has been whatever has been quick enough to prepare while trying to keep my sanity. I can definitely appreciate the need to vent! At least you're aware of your shortcomings and know what you need to do to get back on track! =)
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    you (WE) got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE!
  • clarissa0425
    Options
    I can totally relate!! I'm hoping to get that consistent fire again and getting my calorie count under control. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    When the going gets tough, you get tougher! No excuses!
    You can do this, you owe it to yourself, do it for yourself!

Thats what I tell myself, it helps when I get mad. I have no room for helplessness in my life. Im not wired that way.