no workout today

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
GRRR, my husband got called in early to work today, so there goes my morning workout. it really burns me. I tried to do one but felt guilty when my poor 4 month old kept crying and crying, it lasted about 5 minutes. Then I have to get up early so I can watch my 13 year old son be presented with a falcon award on Wednesday so I'll probably miss Wednesday's workout too! I'm going to go for a walk later but it just doesn't feel the same!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    GRRR, my husband got called in early to work today, so there goes my morning workout. it really burns me. I tried to do one but felt guilty when my poor 4 month old kept crying and crying, it lasted about 5 minutes. Then I have to get up early so I can watch my 13 year old son be presented with a falcon award on Wednesday so I'll probably miss Wednesday's workout too! I'm going to go for a walk later but it just doesn't feel the same!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    How about taking the baby out for a walk? If he/she doesn't like the stroller you could carry him/her for a bonus workout! lol..... Just around the block is better than nothing :drinker:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    I know the feeling. I have to get up a 3am tomorrow to travel to Dallas and I hope the "social" events afterward don't prevent me from working out in the evening. Next week off to Fairbanks and the hotel there does not have exercise facilities so I am searching for someplace close to the hotel that will allow me a daily work at a low per day fee. I'd hate having to travel that much and not have a place to work out as well.