Getting back on track.

I lost almost 30 pounds last year but gained all of that back plus more. Now I'm at my heaviest at 21. I'm ready to get back in track😊

Replies

• Same... lost 85 put back on 60
  • sherri95932
    sherri95932 Posts: 1 Member
    I have lost and gained throughout the last 10 year its ridiculous. I reached my heaviest in March and have lost 22 pounds since that day. Its so hard.
  • krose4514
    krose4514 Posts: 72 Member
    I’m in the same situation- back to where I started. For those of us who have been overweight most of our lives, I think we just need to accept that this is something we’ll always struggle with (or most of us at least!). Most important is just to get right back on track I think and hopefully next time we’ll get back on track a bit sooner!
  • WifeofGray
    WifeofGray Posts: 12 Member
    Same here. Lost 47 gained it back plus some. Weighed my heaviest ever the first of May. Have lost 22 pounds but it’s so much harder this time around.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale.

Good luck with your journey!
  • bmc1027
    bmc1027 Posts: 69 Member
    Same. Lost 70 gained back 50. Good luck everyone
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • missyharm
    missyharm Posts: 3 Member
    Same here!! I ate and drank too much this summer, now getting back on track. Good luck you can do it!