Options
2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    Honeyacid wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Doesn't sound like nearly enough calories.

How tall are you, how much do you have to lose before you reach your goal weight, and what is your weekly weight loss goal set to?

I'm 5`4 and my ultimate goal weight is 107 to 120lbs. So I have roughly around 30, to 43 pounds to loose until I get to my goal

Thanks! How many calories was that sample day?

What did you set your weekly weight loss goal to?
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Not enough protein, not enough calories. I'm your height, and at your goal weight, and eat far far far more than 1200 calories a day. And your sample menu isn't even at 1200 calories, unless you're planning on eating more than 6 oz of cheese, or more than 5 oz of nuts.

This is better than your previous fasting plans, but you still need to, you know, eat more. And you need more than plants, two eggs, and some nuts.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    On April 24 you said you weighed150, and you said above
    Doesn't sound like nearly enough calories.

How tall are you, how much do you have to lose before you reach your goal weight, and what is your weekly weight loss goal set to?

I'm 5`4 and my ultimate goal weight is 107 to 120lbs. So I have roughly around 30, to 43 pounds to loose until I get to my goal

Thanks! How many calories was that sample day?

What did you set your weekly weight loss goal to?

That you now weigh 150.

So you’ve tried IF, KETO, 1200 calories or less, and other things and you haven’t lost any weight in 4 months.

You keep asking for help, but then resist the answers.

Why can’t you listen to the answers?

It does seem like professional counseling may be called for. It seems like you’re afraid to try something that may succeed.

Yeah. Maybe I'm just being stupid

If you recognise stupidity in your plan then perhaps take a step back and look at an achievable and sustainable plan instead of a quick fix plan. Quick is great if you’re a sprinter but proper weightloss is a marathon.
This discussion has been closed.