60+

Options
Hi! Where are You located? How are you doing? How much weight do you want to lose. I live in Florida and have started fitness pal one more time. My goal is to lose between 50 and 75 pounds

Replies

• im2sasse
    im2sasse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 66 years old. I want to lose about 65 lbs. I live in Seattle, Wa. and I have been on every diet possible including gastric bypass. I always gain weight back. I do like this myfitness app. and I am pretty good at documenting what I eat here
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    64 in NJ. While of course I want to lose weight and gladly accept what I can, I don't really have a weight loss goal. I only put one in so I could set up my latest go-round on MFP. Two hip replacements and their aftermath this year has changed my health focus: #1 is to continue to improve and maintain my newfound mobility. #2 is to continue through diet and (now) more consistent and comfortable exercise maintain and improve my overall health and fitness. #3 is a little self-serving (selfish?); I am looking by doing all this, to drop my weight and A1C and improve my other lab levels to such a point that it "floors" my doctor at my next visit. My target is November for that and to date, I am 25 pounds closer to doing it than I was in May during my last appointment.
  • anitarankin5904
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. It’s nice to know there are others in this amazing age bracket sharing common goals. I’m in for the long haul this. No specific diet. Just eating 1200 calories or less per day. No dairy or white stuff