From Size 50+ Jeans to 38 (Huge Album of Photos Part 2)

Options

Replies

• StillStrugglin
    StillStrugglin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just want to complain for a minute, about how you were hot at every single weight. Damn you!! *tiny fist shake* ;)

GREAT JOB.
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    This is one of the coolest things ever; creative, refreshing and unique. Amazing job! Kudos!: drinker:
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am loving the progress pics! Congrats on your great progress :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Love!
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and I love the album!!!! keep up the great work!!!!
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great effort on your part, loved your pictures, very creative. Can't wait for part 3 when you get there. :-0)
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love your photos. That's awesome about the new job and your AA degree, too--you really are getting, ahem, "stuff" together.
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! I couldn't stop smiling!!! What a great personality you must have!!! You have done so well and are looking FANTASTIC!!! Very inspiring!!! Can't wait to see how you look at goal!!!!! Take care of yourself!!!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Love the photos - great story and what is an AA degree?
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Super fantastic!!! Congrats to you for working your booty off (literally)!!! Thanks a bunch for sharing and best wishes to you:drinker:
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • SunshineRox007
    SunshineRox007 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring & entertaining. Great way to start the day :smile: Thank you for sharing. Keep up the great work & attitude!
  • JasonAxelrod
    JasonAxelrod Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You're all awesomely supportive. Thanks so much. Glad I can bring some entertainment with these. Wanted to find an interesting, fun way to document my progress.
  • Strawburreh87
    Strawburreh87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have I mentioned what a great job you are doing? You're doing a great job!

I'm very proud of you ^_^
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great record of your amazing achievement so far. And pic 20 - I got lost in those eyes!!!! *blush*
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    These were the most enjoyable set of progress pictures I've seen. Congratulations on your hard work!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to catalog your progress!! Awesome!!!
  • Salekdarling
    Salekdarling Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Every time I go through your photos, they never fail to make me laugh. You're amazing and inspiring, Jason. So glad we're buddies, and that I get to share in the progress with you. <3
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    This has got to be the 'funnest' success story ever.
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!