Mixing it up

Options
Hey people, was wondering how people train. Obviously some people train same routine same day every week. Me personally like to mix it up and find I get good results and keeps me motivated. How do use do it <3

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I mix up my cardio, but not my lifting. It's important to train the same major lifts in order to progress.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I am a creature of habit - I have my cycle days, my running days and my strength training days. That's about as mixed up as I get :D been working out consistently for 7 seven years since I started using this app. Have tried lots of different types of exercise over the years but have found what works for me consistently.
  • mrstoker74
    mrstoker74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's great to here. :)
  • oceangirl99
    oceangirl99 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I try to alternate days of running with days of lifting (but usually only get ~5 days of exercise/week in).
    My lifting has been the same thing each time (full body workout each time). I think I'm going to switch it up a bit though (different lifts that work the same muscle groups for some variation).
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    My workouts change with the seasons. Spring and Fall is when I put in a lot of mileage walking and hiking outside. Summer and winter I lift at the gym and do yoga almost daily. I like the variety.
  • mrstoker74
    mrstoker74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great to here, I love to here people's way of training. I'm just trying to geer myself up for a big session today <3