No weight loss for 80 days HELP

I had lost 20 lbs last year by simply eating clean and 1-2 days of strength training plus 1-2 days of Barre classes which is more ard flexibility, toning, stretching etc. I am a female 5 ft 7 inches started at 203 lbs in May/June 2018 and came down to 181.2 lbs by Dec 2018.
Then I went on 2 vacations one was 15 days in Feb, came bck at 192 lbs got down to 182 lbs by April. Then came second vacation, birthdays in May for 12 days and I went upto 190 lbs. I have a HUGE weakness for sugar and am an addict and went out of control during my vacation- ate 2-3 desserts everyday, amazing Italian food etc.
This time round I just cant get the weight down at all.
I sm back to my old eating habits. I stopped stregth training mainly because I was bored of working with the same trainer for 4 years. Instead I do Barre classes 3 days a week and love it.
Pl pl help me as i havent made any progress in the last 8 weeks. I eat 1400 cals 130 g carb, 60-70 gm protein, rest fat. I try to eat less meat only because incorporating more fruit n vegetables I think is a bit better in the long run.
Is my wt loss stalled because I dont do any cardio? I still have a deficit since my BMR is 1800 and I have a 400 cal deficit.
This worked last yr with food alone so where am I going wrong???
PL HELP

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Do you use a food scale? Are you logging everything you consume that has calories including fruits and vegetables?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    Can you open your diary? It's possible that even though you feel like you are eating the same way you did previously while losing weight, you are eating a bit more without realizing it.
  • adchak
    adchak Posts: 62 Member
    Kinny72
    My diary is open. Im eating similar to what I did last yr, protein is less but thats because im tryg to stick to a mainly veg diet
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    adchak wrote: »
    Kinny72
    My diary is open. Im eating similar to what I did last yr, protein is less but thats because im tryg to stick to a mainly veg diet

Do you use a food scale?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    If you don't log accurately, you can't expect solid results. Go with the advice given above and you should be pleasantly surprised.