Back again! Looking for some accountability friends who love dogs and love adventures!

Options
Hey! I'm E. A couple years ago I lost nearly 60lbs using MyFitnessPal but I lapsed and gained most of it back. So, here I am again. I'm female, 5'4 and currently 185lbs, I'm hoping to get down to about 140lbs.

I'm a hiker, skier and general lover of all things mountains. I'm also really serious about my dogs, I take them on loads of adventures and would love some MFP friends that also explore with their dogs!

Thanks for reading.
E

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

I've been in dog rescue for 30 years. Love my furkids.

Good luck with your journey!
  • nine2eight
    nine2eight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m also here trying again , I’m very motivated this time around and hoping to loose around 20 lb
    I’m also an animal lover, I have five dogs and three cats and work full time as a dog trainer 😃
  • ashleyarnold316
    Options
    Hey there! Congratulations on getting started again.. most of the time that is the hardest
    I’ve lost over 85 lbs still losing but just started logging to help with the last bit!
    I’m excited to connect with you also a dog lover!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😍