It’s possible

Options
Have you ever not wanted to introduce your self because you didn’t know if you would actually stick to it 😂

Oh hi ... that’s me!
26 days in a row now so here I am!
I’ve been on a life style change and have lost over 85lbs.
I love helping people with encouragement, celebrating small wins, and allowing grace because I know all those add up to HUGE results!
I would
Love to connect with friends that feel stuck because I was there!
Also friends that have made it past that part so we can continue to build others

👋 for now -AshleyA316

Replies

• aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be very proud of your self, MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you! 🌺
  • audreydgreen
    audreydgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, you are doing great, 85lb gone is a big accomplishment. we all need encourage and support on this journey in our lives. There so many distraction and disappointments when everything doesn't go as we plan. But we can't give up, just get back up and dust ourselves off and continue the process. I am just starting the weight loss journey again. I am at the point in my life where no matter how hard I try the weight just keeps hanging around. I am just trying to keep from getting any bigger. So keep up your good work and you'll continue to see progress.