Weight loss journey

5f3wgwh332qj.jpeg

Replies

• FaithMathias
    FaithMathias Posts: 56 Member
    Great job. How long did it take and what method did you use?
  • nice loss
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Love those shorts! And you’re rocking them!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    You look great. Good Job!
  • Leshia0918
    Leshia0918 Posts: 19 Member
    @FatimaStartsAllOver thanks chick! 🥰 I really appreciate it!
  • Leshia0918
    @corinasue1143 thanks! I bought them from my cousin’s boutique store!!😘😘
  • Leshia0918
    @serendipity22 thanks for the encouraging words! We all need encouragement when dealing with weight loss! So I really appreciate it’🥰😘
  • @Tileshia - you’re welcome!!! are you continuing your journey or maintaining?
  • Leshia0918
    @FatimaStartsAllOver I want to lose at least 10 more, but I’m kinda content with it. Wat about u? How’s your journey goin?
  • @Tileshia / girl i have a long road ahead of me, long!!!! it’s my re-start, i lost 50lbs three years ago and gained it all back plus a few more lbs. but i’m back in the game, lost 10lbs in the last 2 wks. so i’m headed in the right direction.
  • Leshia0918
    @FatimaStartsAllOver congrats! 10 pounds is a great start! Are you just counting calories? Or is there something specific that you are doin?
  • @Tileshia - thanks! i stay within my “allowed” calories on MFP, i workout every single day (treadmill) nothing vigorous just walking sometimes on incline for more of a burn. walk on my lunch hour too. so basically i’m watching my portion size & working out.
  • Leshia0918
    @FatimaStartsAllOver it sounds like you got a great plan goin! Keep up the good work! Please keep me posted on your progress!!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Wowsers! You look great!
  • Leshia0918
    @missysippy930 thanks so much!!🥰
  • shirindarani
    shirindarani Posts: 5 Member
    Hello. Im new and i dont know enough about calorie counting. Did you loose weight using calorie counter? Does it help? I mean, can i loose weight with only observing the nutrients and calorie?
  • Leshia0918
    @shirindarani hello chick! How are you? To answer your question, calorie counting, intermittent fasting, and exercising contributed to my weight loss. I found calorie counting very helpful in my journey. My caloric daily goal is 1380 here on my fitness pal. But I found in the past, that if I stayed a little bit under my caloric daily goal; I lost more weight! So I basically consume around 1250-1300 calories daily. It is vital that you track everything; even if it’s a piece of gum. To answer your other question, yes you can lose weight by only calorie counting. The reason I say this is bc I had a major surgery in May, so I couldn’t exercise for 2 months, but I stayed within my caloric daily goal and I still continued to lose weight. I think continued to lose .5-1 pound a week! So you can do this!! If you ever have any questions; please dnt hesitate to ask me! I’m here 4 u!
  • shirindarani
    shirindarani Posts: 5 Member
    @Leshia0918 wow thank you for the complete and helpful answer you gave me😍 i will try to continue like you😍 thank you dear friend 💘🌷😍
  • Leshia0918
    @shirindarani no problem!! I’m
    Always here if you have questions or even motivation and someone to talk to! 🥰🥰
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!