Round Two

Options
A few years a go I successfully lost weight. Then I went on lived life and just recently everything came crashing down (my ex ended our engagement, locked me out of the house we purchase together, and caused so much chaos and anxiety I lost my job) I figured one thing I could control is going back to a healthy lifestyle! I need to lose 100 pounds (again). I am going to new challenges every month, I have a fitbit, and mostly I am going to focus on eating less and eating better (the better will slowly come once I have income again). I would love to gain some support my fitness pals! Maybe some who have fitbit or maybe some interested in each month challenge!

"little by little a little becomes a lot"

Replies

• aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺 Best of Luck
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Sometimes life gets in the way of health. I hope you've been able to put the negative stuff behind you.

Buy a food scale if you don't have one. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!