Weight loss journey

Options
As of September 1st I’ve started my weight loss journey. I’m actually doing way better than I thought I would. This is my first weekend on my journey and it’s rough. I’ve been really good at drinking lots of water (1 gallon) but this weekend not so much. I didn’t eat much (wasn’t hungry) which is great but now I’m up late because I work graveyard and all I want to do is eat because I’m home and sitting on the couch like a bum. Anyways, I thought it would be a great idea to reach out and keep my mind busy and not on the fact I want to eat.

Replies

• swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Be sure you are getting enough rest. That definitely helps. You may have to adjust your meals or snacks if your schedule changes.
  • seriouslypinkchick
    Options
    Hi hun what plan you following are you just calorie counting x
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • aaronroy3
    aaronroy3 Posts: 49 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hey missi we all have those days but keep your head up! I’m newish here and struggling right along with you! You’re not alone out there! Happy Monday!
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Know what two high fiber foods leave me feeling ultra full? Barley (usually put through coffee grinder and then add to smoothie for fiber) and Mango. Lord almighty I'll struggle to get all my food in for a day with both of those.

Coffee and Mentos (or any sub 5 calorie per pc) chewing gum for when I'm trying not to add any extra calories.