Looking for a weight loss buddy

Options
50+ female with 40 lbs to lose. I need someone to rely on to be there every day to be a buddy and lose together. No negative Nelly. Just a friend to keep positive and motivated.

Replies

• kbender3079
    kbender3079 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability partner! I’d like to lose 25 lbs.
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ask me, I'll help you! I've lost over 60 pounds in the last 18 months. I log every day, no judging.
    111654 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m working at it. Lost 35 pound since Feb. I had to get the sweets out of the house. Just can’t have them because even if I say I’ll just have one, it doesn’t happen. I do pretty good with day eating and logging . But sugar in the evening is my weakness and I just can’t have it. Today I start walking and beginning to add exercise. I had to work through it but it is a day at a time. Janie
  • Seachange_dogs
    Seachange_dogs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me or shoot me a message. Got about 40lbs to lose too and I'm trying to post everyday so the more the merrier!
  • Tysheka37
    Tysheka37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gm, I’m here to encourage and for encouragement. I’m willing to share ideas for us to make this a lifestyle change!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 40 with 40 to 50 to lose. Mom of 3, wife, dog lover and we have 40 plus chickens! Lol
  • snuff15ee
    snuff15ee Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 40, motivated military, and lost 36 pounds using MFP. I'm on here every day.