Gastric Sleeve 2 years post OP

Options
Hello,

I'm 2 years post op and have been at current weight for 6-9 months. I'm happy with maintaining but I still have approximately 70-90 pounds to loose. I was looking for a sleeve sister that is on the same path as me and would like someone to talk to and compare notes. Please drop me a note. I feel amazing but it is now time to finish the journey.

Replies

• Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you don't happen to get a response I would recommend: 1) Searching previous posts for 'gastric sleeve' and finding other supporters that way; and 2) click on "Groups" and search for 'gastric sleeve' and/or 'bariatric' to find groups you may join. Look for groups with recent postings to find the most active groups.

Wish you well on your health journey!
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 8 months post op. I am stuck too and need an accountability partner. I started back up again. I gained 5 pounds on vacation last week. Started a reset and am now down 6 pounds in 4 days!!! I still need to lose 80+ pounds til goal weight.
  • mremington1
    mremington1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm game if you are. I want to loose 70 but 90 would be an amazing accomplishment. Drop me a note. I'm a night shift nurse so I'll be on at night.
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just had my sleeve 5 weeks ago so it's still early days for me. Looking for fellow friends for support and ideas etc!!