Introduce yourself

Options
Hello! My name's Maria and this isn't my first time on here but it is my first time trying to actually use it and really take advantage of the resources on the website. Over the last 2-3 years I've gained 40 pounds and am having the hardest time getting it off. Hopefully this will help!!

Replies

• emilyann2182
    emilyann2182 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m in the same boat as you! I’m hoping we both can tackle this weight loss!
  • kelligifford88
    kelligifford88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am Kelli and I am very new to this community and this app. I have had a yoyo relationship with weight loss + gain my whole life. I am truly hoping that the help and motivation I will get here will get me to the success I want and need.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • CherBee66
    CherBee66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am an elderly lady who has waited so long for chronic health challenges to improve so I could work on losing weight. Now I realize I have to get with it and not wait in spite of the health problems. So here I am and ready to go forward.