Which scale should I trust?

Options
Good evening everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful day and stayed within their calories or whichever goal you had for the day.

Well I just bought a digital scale at Wal-mart. For the last several months I have been using the scale at work so obviously I have to weigh myself clothed. Should I go with the weight I get with the scale at home in which I would be naked or should I stick to the one I have been using?

Please help, just want to have the actual weight.

Thnx

Replies

• MaybeImNot
    MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    well, your "actual" weight would be you at home naked (best time is in the morning, after you have used the restroom)

however, if you're tracking, it may be best to stay with what you've been using, unless you don't mind re-setting a bit there.
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I was checking maybe I should stick with what I have been doing but I do want the most accurate weight so I will try tomorrow morning after using the bathroom.
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Go with the scale at home. Your weight can fluctuate by 2 lbs through out the day. Always try to way yourself right after you wake up and use the restroom. Best of luck
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Ok great thanks. That is what I was thinking just needed more opinions to see what is working for everyone.