What’s a red flag for you?

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Overly complimentary, like overboard.... yeah, I wasn't born yesterday, you're up to something. 🤔😂

Your crispy golden exterior is heavenly. Every time I see you, I can’t help but lick my lips. I want to taste your saltiness. 😋 I’m just here clutching my bottle of ketchup daydreaming about you. 🥰

7b7rytrj6mfq.jpeg

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,862 Member
    Options
    An ordinary person who thinks they have personal enemies
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Overly complimentary, like overboard.... yeah, I wasn't born yesterday, you're up to something. 🤔😂

Your crispy golden exterior is heavenly. Every time I see you, I can’t help but lick my lips. I want to taste your saltiness. 😋 I’m just here clutching my bottle of ketchup daydreaming about you. 🥰

7b7rytrj6mfq.jpeg

😂

I don't know you but your comments make me laugh
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,862 Member
    Options
    When she doesn’t respond to my lyrical missives
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Wishy-washyness
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

7b7rytrj6mfq.jpeg

😂

I’m taking this as you flirting with me. 😏
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Wishy-washyness

Are you sure? I’m not sure. Maybe. Okay, you’re right. I think.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options

7b7rytrj6mfq.jpeg

😂

My flirting skills are improving, I think.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

7b7rytrj6mfq.jpeg

😂

My flirting skills are improving, I think.

If you need more practice, I’m available to help. 😏 😂
  • siyeonsimpp
    siyeonsimpp Posts: 211 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Here's an obvious one but if they're obsessive about following you around (before you start dating) - usually it means they've done something like this at least once before.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,626 Member
    Options
    If they talk too much
  • MelG7777
    Options
    When I contact them on every app…text them, Snap them, Woof them, MFP dm, call them and they take longer than 3 days to get back to me.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    subdude1 wrote: »
    When they must respond to every message from every app immediately regardless of what they are doing.

When they are more effective communicating via text or social media than verbally whether that be on the phone or in person.

Wait...there's people out there that message you right away?! No waiting for hours/days to hear back from them? No worrying about them or feel rejected? Huh. Who knew that was considered a red flag.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    When they must respond to every message from every app immediately regardless of what they are doing.

When they are more effective communicating via text or social media than verbally whether that be on the phone or in person.

Wait...there's people out there that message you right away?! No waiting for hours/days to hear back from them? No worrying about them or feel rejected? Huh. Who knew that was considered a red flag.

Ayup, there is one person out there that will respond immediately to anyone and everyone of her “friends” regardless of what we were doing. Aaaaaaand that’s one reason why she’s my ex-girlfriend.

That makes sense. Either we're too available or we're not. A lot of us don't find that balance between the two.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Well…me back to you. If that’s a red flag baby, I don’t wanna be right.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    If they talk too much

Like at all - cuz sober rob. -will talk if talked to - but drunk rob won’t stfu 🤷‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When I contact them on every app…text them, Snap them, Woof them, MFP dm, call them and they take longer than 3 days to get back to me.

Bruh. -you know I woofed you back within 5 min - I do t have any other social medy
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,626 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    If they talk too much

Like at all - cuz sober rob. -will talk if talked to - but drunk rob won’t stfu 🤷‍♂️

Medicinal Melissa is a complete blabbermouth 😂