The Grand Canyon State

I'm seeking some folks who are in close proximity! I find myself in a smaller town of our state, but travel to Prescott, Flagstaff, The Greater Phoenix area, and beyond quite often. I've got an excellent working knowledge of trails in the above areas and I'm always looking to expand on that, taste new adventures, and have the most fun times!

Add me at your leisure (and I hope that's soon!).

-T

Replies

• judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Although I don't live in AZ, we spent a week there a while back and it is amazing! Sonoma has to be one of my favorite places I've been. Some of the most beautiful scenery that I've seen and so much diversity of landscape in one state. Good luck finding local partners in crime! Add me if you'd like, we travel a lot and will be making a trip back to AZ soon, but we've spent 2 weeks in Hawaii this summer and will spend a week in Napa this coming fall, so I don't think it will be this year...
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    *Sedona* I've already go my head in Napa, Sonoma is the valley next to Napa valley ;)
  • Mojo_Minx
    Mojo_Minx Posts: 24 Member
    Sedona is such(!) a lovely part of Arizona! I'm happy you got to check off that experience as accomplished. :smiley:
    Have a wonderful time in Napa; California is yet another beautiful state. You must tell me of your travels when you return! Look for my request, as it's on it's way.