Somebody to share weight loss goals

Hi there,
I am looking for some support from girls who need to lose around 50lb like me and need a buddy to share struggles, achievements and goals. I am 26 and always struggling with my weight. I have already lost 60lb, gained it all back and now I am trying to get back on track.

Replies

• avashon
    avashon Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. I am 38 and trying to lose 30-45lbs. I just got serious about it last month. I have lost 5 lbs so far, and I’m learning to be more mindful of what I’m eating and how many steps I’ve been getting. I hope to increase my weight loss to 2 lbs per week. I can always use some extra encouragement.

Good luck with your goals! I’ll be your buddy if you’d like. God bless you. :)
  • alancorey1979
    alancorey1979 Posts: 112 Member
    I am not a woman but feel free to add me to your friends list. Im a 40 year old who has lost 80 lbs so far... trying to lose 20 more but I cannot seem to get past this plateau.
  • theresa37500
    theresa37500 Posts: 2 Member
    I am trying to lose 75 lbs, I really need some accountability and motivation, I restarted with my fitness pal on Sunday. Feel free to add me
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    I am 34. Lost 72 about 40 more to go
  • annobrien388
    annobrien388 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me
  • bcriley21
    bcriley21 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I’m 30 and starting again after losing 15lb with noom. Then I had the flu and lost the will to exercise and eat right once I could again. I’ve lost some water weight I think but need to lose about 50lbs to be comfortable. I’ll send you an invite! We can do this!