First time trying the eat 100 calorie an hour diet

Options

Replies

• TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    never heard of it but going to check out the link now. hmm just checked out the link i dont think i could trust it but everyone to there own
  • dvd1
    dvd1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What a silly concept.Just burn more energy than you eat each day and you will loose the wieght. Eat less, move more and slowly slowly you will catch yer monkey my friend. Simples!
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    wait is this a joke?
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    What a silly idea
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options

I suppose it makes sense. It suggests you're to eat 1600 kcals a day which isn't terrible. My main concern is that your acid levels in your mouth will be raised all day leading to tooth decay.

So you might as well eat the 1600 in 3 meals. Same intake, less tooth decay.

^^ This.

I won't do this diet anymore. I'll just have my 250 meal. :)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This is another form of playing with meal timing, which is fine. On average if you're awake for 12-16 hours, no problem.

That said, I am not able to do the snack every two hours deal. I never feel satisfied, so I break my meals up into 3 or 4 and feel much fuller.
  • YellowSummerRoom
    YellowSummerRoom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a silly fad diet to me.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    the only diet that works is 'eat less' diet :) no miracles, no shortcuts

Eat less. Move more.

Calories in vs. calories out.

Keep it simple and sustainable.

This diet sounds like a headache, IMHO, and would be incredibly difficult to maintain.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options

Calories in vs. calories out.

Keep it simple and sustainable.

This diet sounds like a headache, IMHO, and would be incredibly difficult to maintain.

^ pretty much
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Shortest_Diet_Book-300x214.jpg
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    hahaha, ridiculous
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Mnqf4K1.gif
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a silly fad diet to me.

Yes, more gimmicks. But people seem to like them, so they just keep coming...I personally don't do diets - they're just temporary fixes. Sticking with healthy habits long-term and eating only what my body needs has worked out pretty well for me. :flowerforyou:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Not directing this at the OP at all, but having read this.....

This is seriously one of the dumber dieting plans I've read about when you look at diets that "trick you into a calorie deficit".

The amount of lifestyle interference from something like this for "most" people would be pretty high.

"Doh it's 6:04, I'm four minutes late. Better go eat those 6 green beans, that .6oz bite of chicken, and take my eye-dropper of olive oil".

Seriously, this is a horrible plan.