Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

More than 100 lb loss and have maintained 2 years

2»

Replies

• ChelleDee07ChelleDee07 Posts: 340Member Member Posts: 340Member Member
    1234Yuki wrote: »
    What an incredible inspiration you are, truly!!! You look absolutely amazing!! I bet people don’t even recognize you!!

Initially I had some that hadn't seen me in a while be totally shocked. I was frequently told I looked like a complete different person. Now that has come to a halt for the most part. Thank you for the kind words!
  • sas202554sas202554 Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Wow!! You look great!!
  • FluffyKitty987FluffyKitty987 Posts: 77Member Member Posts: 77Member Member
    You look sooo incredible!! Congratulations on kicking so much butt!! 💪🤩🌟✨💫
  • nowornever0430nowornever0430 Posts: 100Member Member Posts: 100Member Member
    You look amazing!!
  • JudyKenova5JudyKenova5 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    As you were losing did you lower your calories with each way in? Because Fitness Pal doesn't automatically lower them for you I know you have to recalculate. Also which setting did you use? Did you use the two pound a week setting? And did you eat your calories back from exercise?
    sas202554 wrote: »
    Wow!! You look great!!
    You look sooo incredible!! Congratulations on kicking so much butt!! 💪🤩🌟✨💫
    You look amazing!!

Thanks y'all! I appreciate the compliments.
    As you were losing did you lower your calories with each way in? Because Fitness Pal doesn't automatically lower them for you I know you have to recalculate. Also which setting did you use? Did you use the two pound a week setting? And did you eat your calories back from exercise?

Hi Judy, I entered in my personal info and requested the 2 lb loss a week figures. It gave me 1200 calories and I kept it at that amount through the 8 months of my loss. I should've recalculated along the way as I loss, but I did not. I only ate part of my exercise calories back on a rare occasion... like celebrating a birthday. This is a HOT topic on MFP. Some folks don't touch their exercise calories, some eat part of them back and some eat them all back. MFP already accounts for your loss with the calorie allotment they give you... so eating exercise calories back is encouraged, but I personally chose not to. Hope this helps!