Looking for weight loss buddies

Options
Hi, I have to loose 45 pounds and need al the support I can get. In return I will do my best to help motivate you.

Replies

• zahidamukhtar86
    Options
    Right here to support you... 🙂
  • brad658ht
    brad658ht Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Right here to support you do add me I need some friends as well
  • Bjane01
    Bjane01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will support you! I am down 32 lbs! and have 20 to go! I did maintenance over the summer but am back at it!
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place! There's no such thing as too much support. :) What have you been doing today?
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    add me! I am down almost 50, 50 ish to go
  • babushkah
    babushkah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support too! Let's lose together! I previously lost 35 pounds 2017-2018 then gained it all back when I went back to college. I'm finally ready after almost a year of being back at starting weight (and then some) to lose it again and keep it off!
  • Seasoned50
    Seasoned50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on board too! Need to loose 22 lbs...I just started CrossFit daily Mon-Fri with the weekend to recover (much needed)...the problem I am having is hunger pains at night when I am out of calories (according to my calories counter)...I do not sleep well when I am hungry lol
  • capike82
    capike82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

babushkah wrote: »
    I need support too! Let's lose together! I previously lost 35 pounds 2017-2018 then gained it all back when I went back to college. I'm finally ready after almost a year of being back at starting weight (and then some) to lose it again and keep it off!

Anyone feel free to add me! I need some accountability and support!😀
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I’m “new in town,” and don’t have much experience using this app, but I’m hoping that being held accountable will finally stop my lifelong yo yo dieting pattern.
  • katiej72000
    katiej72000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel ya girl! I added and messaged you.
    Anyone who needs a friend and someone to support them- I'm game!
    I could use the same. 80 lbs to lose...2 kids as motivation....33 of bad eating/exercise habits.
    1 focused mind ready to finally, for once DO THIS and be the healthy me I have always wanted.

Who's with me?! :)
  • Seasoned50
    Seasoned50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got your back!