80 lbs down with a baby in between!

tag624
tag624 Posts: 166 Member
edited September 2019 in Success Stories
It’s. A. Long. Process. 😅

2014-current

started in 2014 at 265 with beachbody workouts and then focused more on lifting after 1.5 years of at home workouts, eventually got down to 175 in October 2017, then found out I was pregnant in November 2017 and gained around 50 pounds despite working out the entire pregnancy (I ate what I wanted 🤣) last pic is my current weight at 185, my goal is to get down to 165 or a size 8 by the end of December! 🤗 its a slow process but it’s so worth it! Some days I get upset at the fact that it’s taken me years to lose the weight, but I did grow a baby for 9 months so there’s that 🤣
usm9ce8uxls0.jpeg
ahzy02ueogcn.jpeg
1lklv84c3g7f.jpeg

[edited by MFP mods]

Replies

• bruhnruth
    bruhnruth Posts: 6 Member
    You r an inspiration
  • tag624
    THANK YOU!
    bruhnruth wrote: »
    You r an inspiration

• Mrsabror
    Mrsabror Posts: 41 Member
    Great job! If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    Fantastic!
  • tag624
    I’m 5’7 ☺️
    Mrsabror wrote: »
    Great job! If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?

• ku140
    ku140 Posts: 65 Member
    Great job!! I am also struggling with the weight I gained after baby 1. Im working out while hoping to get pregnant with baby 2 in the hopes that I can keep up the better habits this time around.
    Thank you for sharing your experience! And you are looking fantastic!
  • Joyjas
    Joyjas Posts: 18 Member
    Great job! It doesn’t matter how long it took to get the weight off because it’s off!! In 2014 I weighed 180 - when I started losing weight in August I started at 188. So while you were slowly losing weight for 5 years I was gaining. So be proud of yourself. And the fact that you had a baby too, that’s awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!