Reached my Goal!

Exd9t2qixsghjx.jpg

Excuse the top, my boyfriend gave it to me. I'm still not overly keen on having my photo taken! haha

BUT I reached my goal of fitting into a size 10 top and losing 3 stone!

Originally I wanted to get into the healthy category of the BMI scale but according to that i'm still heavily in the overweight category and its taken a long time for me to process that to get there, I would become very unhappy!

So a new goal was created, and I can honestly say I am happy with the weight I am now. Would still love the bloating to go but thats a whole different ball game!

So now to maintain it and figure out my new diet! Take out fridays are still very much a thing, pizza mondays and ice cream lunches may not be!

Replies

• surfingmourir
    surfingmourir Posts: 11 Member
    Congrats! Way to go!
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Great work! I lost 30 lbs. a few years ago using MFP. Gained it back, so need to start over. Ugh.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Great job! Love the t-shirt too, after all I am a bird watcher. 😁
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Awesome. Congratulations!!
  • oceangirl99
    oceangirl99 Posts: 161 Member
    Congratulations. You look amazing!
  • salmarooni
    salmarooni Posts: 42 Member
    Thankyou everyone!!! :) xx
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    I try not to worry about whether I'm at the "right" weight. I just want to be at a reasonable weight. And you are! Throw a dance party!

When I hit my goal, I try to keep logging at maintenance for a long time. After my most recent and successful cut, I logged at maintenance for a year. It was a learning experience!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    You look amazing! I'm also in the same boat of still being in the overweight category of BMI but also feeling healthy and not totally sure about pushing too much further. You look amazing and congrats on your success!
  • salmarooni
    salmarooni Posts: 42 Member
    bear2303 wrote: »
    You look amazing! I'm also in the same boat of still being in the overweight category of BMI but also feeling healthy and not totally sure about pushing too much further. You look amazing and congrats on your success!

Thankyou!! Took me a while but I realised I'd have to lose another stone and tbh I like the curves I suddenly had after losing this weight so it's here to stay :)
  • CourierSixx
    CourierSixx Posts: 50 Member
    salmarooni wrote: »
    bear2303 wrote: »

Thankyou!! Took me a while but I realised I'd have to lose another stone and tbh I like the curves I suddenly had after losing this weight so it's here to stay :)

I think you look amazing as well and your shirt made me giggle. My goal weight for now will keep me in the overweight category but I was there in my 20s and I was happy and healthy. I will see when I get there but Im not too worried about it.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,305 Member
    Congratulations on what you've achieved! You look great, and that shirt is too funny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!