Anyone read this?

Options
I just got this book Cleansing for Health and Fat Loss and I was hoping someone had seen it? Just looking for some thoughts/opinions.

http://www.amazon.com/Cleansing-Health-Vibrance-Loss-ebook/dp/B00E3FL41M/ref=sr_1_19?s=digital-text

Any thoughts appreciated :)

Dara

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    The "cleanses" are almost always a bad idea (unless done by doctors for something. Like pumping your stomach). These cleanses force you to eat same stuff day in and day out and making you eat little calories. Which is needless to say, extremely unhealthy and will hurt your metabolism.

If you want a real, good cleanse. Eat nutritious and full of variety foods. Add fiber filled foods. Let your body cleanse you of all the toxins.
  • daraxox
    daraxox Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback. have you done one before?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'll second what Taunto said. Exercise, eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, and get your fiber. If you want to lose weight, then eat at a deficit.

More detail? Make sure you get plenty of protein and good fats.

There is no secret or magic formula.
  • daraxox
    daraxox Posts: 7
    Options
    anyone who has actual experience with cleansing or with this book I would love to hear from you.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    anyone who has actual experience with cleansing or with this book I would love to hear from you.

I have experience in cleansing, I poop and pee on a regular basis. Seriously.