Hey Everyone - How're you all doing?

Hey everyone i wanted to just stop by quickly and say high.

I've always been massively overweight ever since primary school and through senior school and it's always been a struggle. I've never really been too fussed about it but now I'm into my 30's I figure it's time to sort it out and stop accepting that this is the way my weight should be.

I lost around 4 stone a few years back when I started training hard and eating well - along with the help of a Personal trainer but after breaking up with my girlfriend I sought refuge in food and stopped training all together. she was a huge motivation for me to get fit because I was huge and she was stunning and beautiful. When I lost her I figured that what's the point now, my motivation is gone.

My motivation is back, I want to be fit and healthy and be at my best all the time, because I want to be that way. With the emotional recovery complete I feel it's time to step up to the plate (no pun intended) and eat clean and train hard again.

Just looking for some support really :D

I like to give as much as i receive so it'd be awesome if we could connect and walk the walk together :D

Replies