Help...Anyone using Fitbit too?

Options
BethHG65
BethHG65 Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi - I am Beth and have done WW before and now trying to save money by using myfitnesspal along with FitBit. I've been walking for three weeks now, only taking one day off a week. I just synced the two together so any advice help is greatly appreciated. I am a married 48 year old woman and I love to snack (my downfall). I am trying to lose 15lbs by vacation in October and am down 5 already. :smile:

Replies

• bound4beauty
    bound4beauty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    There's a FitBit group here that has lots of advice and good info. I'd suggest you join, read the stickies and then ask any questions you have.

Enjoy your FitBit!
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I use a FitBit flex and love it! I find it very motivating. I like to make sure I get at least 10,000 steps in each day. I've been known to walk laps around the house before bed if I'm a few steps short;)

I'm 50 and started my fitness journey on August 20, 2012. I discovered MFP about 3 weeks later and gave been hooked ever since. I've been using my FitBit since I received it for Mother's Day....funny, because I never would have dreamed I'd be asking for fitness equipment for a gift;) I asked for new tennis shoes for my bday in April!

Anyway, welcome to MFP! I hope it is as beneficial for you as it has been for me. Feel free to add me if you like, but please include a note, so I'll know we've met.

Wishing you great success on your journey!
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit is arriving tomorrow, really can't wait to get started, I'll have it set up asap and then be off! Will look for the fitbit group too, thank you queen of scotts, very useful :)
This discussion has been closed.