Learning to love myself again

While we all hear things like "size doesn't matter" and "appreciate what you have" we all know being in better shape and overall healthier makes a big difference in our lives! That is why we are all here! I was in a miserable unhealthy relationship and all we did was fight, eat and repeat. The day I said enough is enough I looked in the mirror and had gained 45 pounds. It wasn't more than a day or two after I walked away from the relationship that I joined a gym and started surrounding myself with positive people. It is nearly impossible to be successful with your goals if you surround yourself with negativity and people that don't want to motivate you. I went from weighing 171 at 5'5" to 117. At 117 I felt skinny fat and needed to make more changes. Today I am 122, strong and as healthy as I've ever been. My Fiance' is a constant emotional and mental supporter and will go along with any crazy diet and workout journey I start on. #support #positivethinking #encouragement
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!