One more try at this

Options
jakeworkman89
jakeworkman89 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Alright so here goes whatever this is.
I’m 30, 5’9, and as of a month ago I was 300lbs.
I work retail and usually work 45 or more hours a day, min. Time sitting mostly on my feet.
About 3 weeks ago I cut coffee, caffeine drinks (coffee has always lead back to energy drinks when the coffee doesn’t cut it) and soda. I have only been drinking fizzy waters, just the water flavored nothing but carbonation kind, they are great.

I scaled up last night, coming in at 278, most of that is water weight, and I haven’t made any changes beyond the beverage intake.
Im ready to make some serious lifestyle changes, as this was a drop in the bucket, and it made me realize these processed foods and drinks were making my body literally swell with water, and honestly thats absolutely disguisting..
I obviously have the myfitnesspal app, and yesterday started tracking my intake. This made me realize how much crap was going in, and today I’ve been “careful” but I’m going to go over at dinner even if I eat healthy because the crap I had for breakfast wasn’t worth the calories for how much I got.
The weight and sodium isn’t helping my knee injuries (several motorcycle wrecks in my younger days) and I now have plantar fasciitis which I’m assuming is from being heavy.
I want to start meal prepping, and am looking for 2 or 3 simple things I can easily bulk cook and prep for the week.
Thanks for reading this, and hopefully I stick with it this time, this is the furthest I’ve gotten though, which is lame Becuase I should be trying harder not be unhealthy.