30 Day Shred Starting in August!

Options
I've officially decided I'm going to start 30DS on August first. would anyone like to join me for support and motivation?

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I should have the DVD from netflix by then. Count me in!
  • scarletjg
    scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It kills me and I can never seem to get past the first section but... sure, I'll join ya!!! haha August 1st?
  • nursygirls
    nursygirls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS and let me tell you, Jillian Michaels kicked my butt!! My legs were wobbly but I sure was sweating when I was done doing all those jumping jacks.......

I have 30DS on "On Demand" but I think I will have to buy the DVD to get to the next level.......How long do you stay at level 1 before you proceed on?
  • cavswife
    cavswife Posts: 5
    Options
    Sure I would love to give this a try.
  • bonitatica
    bonitatica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    its basically 10days for each level, 10 days on level 1, 10days on level 2 and 10days on level 3
    starting out you definitely notice the soreness in the legs and arms! be prepared lol

as good as a workout as it is i kinda wish it was longer 20-25 didnt seem long enough
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yay this is great! Hopefully we'll get some more people too, and then on August 1st I'll start up a new thread and we can track our progress. I'm going to take before measurements and maybe pictures too.
    I can't wait to shred!
  • Flippy44
    Flippy44 Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm starting tonight but I'll keep an eye out for ya!!!
  • tp180000
    tp180000 Posts: 3
    Options
    This is Day 1 of getting serious about my out of control weight. I've had the 30DS for months but never did more than a week. I'd be happy to start again with all of you and see some real results. Make sure to take measurements before you start so we can see the progress!
  • lauretta22
    lauretta22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have been meaning to start it up again (since last summer). but with school and training for my new job I am never home. I'll be finished with training by August first so that seems like a great time to start.
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!:happy:
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Count me in but I am going to start today because I am off for summer break. No excuses!
  • halesw
    halesw Posts: 1
    Options
    Has anyone had back problems with this video? I had back surgery 2 years ago and am very leary of anything that might injure it.
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've already started but I could use motivation :)
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm in, gonna start a bit early and will be vanishing for a couple of weeks in the middle for holiday (but I'm going to take the DVD with me!!!) but yeah, lets do this!!!
  • DianneMoreno
    Options
    im in! i have been wanting to start, and this will get and keep me motivated. i guess i will take before pictures sometime this week, along with measurements and weight. i'll do all 30 days beforre i measure or take a pic (but i'll weigh throughout). yeeaaa!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    1 week into it already but can totally use to motivation to keep on going. I am in, I love her workout! Make sure to take your measurements, Last week I lost 2 inches in my waist and 1 in my hips in 4 work outs. The inches will keep you going so take the time to do it.
  • treasurep
    treasurep Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in..Just bought the video the other day..and had no electricity to start doing it. So count me in...
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    I've bought the DVD but bending down to put it in the machine might be as far as I can get, I am so out of condition :blushing:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm in planning on buying that, and her book cuting it, the dietary supplement book to aide it.