I'm tired of it

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
We are all humans here. At least, most of us. We wake up and each of us, to varying degrees, try to live out our days, reach our goals, and make it to tomorrow. After years and years of living, sometimes our tolerance, our patience, and even our tempers can just....well....get tired. What have you become tired of, whether it be something in your personal life, work life, society, hollywood, fads, foods, etc?

For example...... I'm tired of all the movie remakes. Come out with a new story already!

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Like a dandelion seed that journeys across the countryside with hijinks aplenty? (hijinx?, ugh.)
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of having to physically sit in an office the whole day just to get my full salary, when I can complete my work before lunch. It is the same amount of work either way, don't pay me less if I'm not physically here.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm tired of tires. I was promised flying cars.

I took a "desktop publishing" class in Jr high where in we learned all the wonders of this fancy thing called the desktop computer system. As part of that class we had this book where we had to 1) type the passages and 2) then make a presention based on the passages.

They promised me moving sidewalks, cities in the clouds, and flying cars by 2025

I'm a bit afraid we are going to miss that deadline.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    In general, I'm tired of people not getting what they deserve.

Yeah, this; on a lot of levels.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm tired of tires. I was promised flying cars.

And actual Hoover boards man - not these 2 wheeled thing that masquerade as hover boards - I want marty jr’s hoover board damnit

• ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being awake.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    .... I'll just say, the Defense has been on the field way too long.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I am tired of friends going in and out of my life. Would love to have a sustained, healthy relationship for once
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired

i used to go to bed so high and wired
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I’m tired of this runny nose and sneezing/coughing. How much mucus can one person produce?
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of people trying to tell me how to think. Read into that as you will. ;)
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of people the age of 18 being mean to me