Hello Everyone, I’m back!

Options
So after joining Slimming World in Feb, I have lost a total of 2st 6.5lbs. I was 14st 4.5lbs when I started, & today I weighed in at 11st 12slb. But the thing is, I was 11st 13lbs on the 8th June. So I’ve technically only lost 1lb in 15 weeks. I’ve had a bunch of maintains, a few gains, & a couple of minor losses, but I think it’s safe to say I’ve come to a dead end. I’m still going to stick to the Slimming World plan, but I also want to monitor my calories, as I feel like I’m going way over with all of the ‘free food’ you’re allowed to have on SW. So here I am again, for the 50th bloody time, only this time I’m sticking around until I hit my target weight of 10st! Wish me luck, & feel free to send me a friend request! I’m interested to see some weight loss! X

Replies

• LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • rdl619
    rdl619 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's some impressive weight loss so far we'll done you! 👏
    Make sure you weigh you're food I was really shocked how many calories I was really eating. Take some measurements from you're waist the scales can be you're worst enemy and not give you a true reading of you're real loss.. Keep up the good work dude and keep killing it. 😊 💪
  • KellyDycheBTS
    KellyDycheBTS Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys xxx
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • KellyDycheBTS
    KellyDycheBTS Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you x