I have tried it all! Wanna long term buddy?

Options
CHANTE_LYNN
CHANTE_LYNN Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2019 in Getting Started
Food addict, emotional eater, pcos, diabetic, unhealthy habits turned into depression, lack of pre planning.. and i just fell into "i dont care"
As you can tell i rock the hot mess!
Im so tired of it.
I have literally lost 100 pounds 3 different times between 2006/2007. 2010/2011. 2016/2017
I have all the proof.. and im just done.
Im sick of the up and down. I just had a pretty big health scare and i need to just put the big girl pants on.
I looked into surgery but i smoke.. sad part is i like the nasty habit. One day i will cut that too. I know i can lose the weight.. but surgery wont fix my problems.
My focus is my mental health, my over all health, progress, loving me more, and getting control over this weight.

Im gearing up for the next 100 pound loss..
apple watch ✔️
Download a new log program ✔️
New water bottle ✔️
Batteries in weight scale.. this week
Back on my medications and vitamins ✔️

Your welcome to join me..
Im not the food police,
Its easier to stick with it long term when you have unjudgemental friends.

Replies

• Mystina50
    Mystina50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...Good luck x
  • Mawjie
    Mawjie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.

I like food... a bit too much, emotional eater, pcos, depression and just generally lazy

starting over today, still trying to man up to stand on the scale though

Good luck, chuck xx
  • vernablue
    vernablue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too have PCOS, pre diabetes (as of now but its not looking good, depression, and more that has made weigh loss and food managing so hard. I am looking for support and advice from others who are going through something similar. Feel free to add me to chat.

Good luck.
  • janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I don't have all of that but every day is a struggle...Good Luck...We all can do this..this time !!!
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just got my head out of the sand (again) and weighed in and I’ve gained back 29 pounds in just over 5 months. Would love to give and have support. Rollercoasters are tiring. Joe
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i have PCOS as well. I have a hard time sticking to a diet but i keep logging on here.