Hello

Options
Hello.

Well, I'm 5'-0" and 180lbs. Looking to drop about 40, even 30, even 20 would be nice. I had a baby roughly a year ago but between juggling that, a full-time job, and a household, it's tough to squeeze in exercise and eating right.

So far, I'm pretty impressed with the calorie intake guidelines the site has given me. I think that alone will make me more conscious of what I'm eating, etc.

Eek. It's just been an ongoing struggle and it's time to lose these lovehandles!

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site and easy to use. Just make sure and write down every bite and follow the recommendations and you should do great.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hello.

Well, I'm 5'-0" and 180lbs. Looking to drop about 40, even 30, even 20 would be nice. I had a baby roughly a year ago but between juggling that, a full-time job, and a household, it's tough to squeeze in exercise and eating right.

So far, I'm pretty impressed with the calorie intake guidelines the site has given me. I think that alone will make me more conscious of what I'm eating, etc.

Eek. It's just been an ongoing struggle and it's time to lose these lovehandles!

Hi!

Welcome to MFP! You've come to the right place, it is motivational to say the least!

You are dead right what you said about making you more concious of what you are eating too, I have never eaten so well and wanted - yes actually WANTED - to remain on this food even after I have lost my excess - it's fantastic! :laugh:
  • crysty1e
    crysty1e Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! My friend told me about this site, so I came to check it out. I am not looking to lose a ton of weight, but I am looking to get back into shape. I have had two children (one within a year) and would really like to get my body back to what it was before pregnancy. I work a lot at an office job, sitting at my desk in front of the computer. By the time I get home at night, I just want to lay in front of the TV until bed. This is unfair to my family and myself. I want more energy throughout the day. I have been trying very hard to eat healthier, but it's so much easier to hit up the dollar menu somewhere and call it a night. I want to be a good role model for my children, so they can start building a healthy lifestyle.