Hello everyone! I'm new here.

Options
Started a Keto diet/ working out. I currently weight 182.2, I need to make it to at least 150. I know it will be tough so I'm looking for some friends so we can motivate each other. Also, If someone here is very good at running, I need all the advise I can get because I'm terrible at it. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Att. Vero

Replies

• jen0665
    jen0665 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto today. I currently weigh 186.4 and want to get to at least 150 too (then I'll decide if I want to go less). I hate running and it's bad on joints so I plan to workout on elliptical and fast walking on the treadmill or outside and weight training at the gym. I read if you're on keto diet you don't need to do high intensity.
  • bonjourney90
    bonjourney90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same stats and goals! Ill add you! I dont really like to work out, sometimes I get really motivated. What I try to do at home while im watching tv is stretch and move around , do squats at your own pace, lounges at your own pace or download the “workouts” app is free and you can do 10-60 min work out at home using your own body weight. I am 5”2 and fluctuate between 187-184 daily. Started IF a while back during the weekdays weekends i may end up eating later than my 16:8 window, and two days ago started Keto lifestyle. I drink 4-8 bottles of water a day especially during fasting period, i walk to work and home about a mile total and at times like above I move around or do the “workouts” app for like an episode of Greys Anatomy lol . So far today my weight is 182.3 and Ive been prepping my meals and reading everything on Keto. I really want to get to 150 lbs in three months and keep the lifestyle but looking to loose 10 for my wedding in November!