65, can we bring the body back one more time?

2»

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    goslowmo1 wrote: »
    Down a full 25 lbs now and ready to go for the next 25, and the next, and the final 25. Walking momentarily trying to determine the best location where I am safest and still can get a good walk in.

Well done!
  • goslowmo1
    goslowmo1 Posts: 4 Member
    Trying to best determine what alternative I can use when the weather does not permit a one hour walk each afternoon. I have a Wii Fit and Wii Sports, but don't think it will substitute for a three mile walk. I do belong to the YWCA, but find the treadmill to be boring. Suggestions?
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Trying to best determine what alternative I can use when the weather does not permit a one hour walk each afternoon. I have a Wii Fit and Wii Sports, but don't think it will substitute for a three mile walk. I do belong to the YWCA, but find the treadmill to be boring. Suggestions?

Our mall has a walking club in the mornings before the mall opens, I have never been but hear from friends it is fun so maybe your mall has the same.
  • annliz23
    Find an exercise routine on you tube and do that's there are loads to choose from
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member

If the walking thing is important to you, but you are limited to an indoor, non-treadmill kind of workout, you could try something like a Jessica Smith walking workout. She has tons of different workouts. Here's one sample:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4IH12Piuf4
  • annliz23
    jenilla1 wrote: »

If the walking thing is important to you, but you are limited to an indoor, non-treadmill kind of workout, you could try something like a Jessica Smith walking workout. She has tons of different workouts. Here's one sample:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4IH12Piuf4

Thanks I'll check it out!
  • annliz23
    This worked well!
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    no no no, cannot be done, nothing can be improved, buy a pickax and dig your own grave now.... 🤣

Digging’s a good workout!

Loving this thread!! @imaginemary best of luck in your continued journey. This 40-something has a thread full of role models!
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    edited December 2019
    When I shared with a person that I wanted to get down to my normal BMI weight of 174 she said “don’t do that you’d look horrible!”😳. This is what I looked like at 180 pounds:0vmqmwf48q4h.png

I was an athlete and had been inducted into the track and field hall of fame for my state.
  • annliz23
    When I shared with a person that I wanted to get down to my normal BMI weight of 174 she said “don’t do that you’d look horrible!”😳. This is what I looked like at 180 pounds:0vmqmwf48q4h.png

I was an athlete and had been inducted into the track and field hall of fame for my state.

You can do anything you want no one has a right to put you down it's your choice, you look lovely then and now!
  • brad658ht
    brad658ht Posts: 19 Member
    Hello house I think we can do it
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    The men can so why not!
  • annliz23
    You can all do it you have the power you just have to stay focussed and motivate yourselves and remember there will always good days and bad days learn to ride them out, Go for it guys and girls!