Options
JJB_AU
JJB_AU Posts: 8 Member
ohk7j4pqsjqk.jpeg

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Great looking board! I picked one up not too long ago. I decided to go with a plastic one so I won't puncture it against rocks or worse.. if a shark decides to bite down on it :s

๐Ÿคค I can't read that without the urge to scream... I think you should play in ponds and pools and leave the ocean for bigger boats....or maybe not...

PerkyVictoriousFish-size_restricted.gif

Thanks for the night mares and to the original poster....Gorgeous board and please take my advice ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Great looking board! I picked one up not too long ago. I decided to go with a plastic one so I won't puncture it against rocks or worse.. if a shark decides to bite down on it :s

๐Ÿคค I can't read that without the urge to scream... I think you should play in ponds and pools and leave the ocean for bigger boats....or maybe not...

PerkyVictoriousFish-size_restricted.gif

Thanks for the night mares and to the original poster....Gorgeous board and please take my advice ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I sometimes bring a knife with me when swimming in the ocean. I figure if a shark chomps down on my leg I won't go down without a fight. But in this scenario it might be akin to being thrown into a woodchipper whilst brandishing a toothpick ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I've heard tale of a shark repellent spray. Wayne Industries may offer it.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Yes...yes I have um "heard" this as well...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Be safe and always remember....bats rule and sharks drool....ya know while they are chomping off your leg...๐Ÿฆˆ..js

๐Ÿฆ‡
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Yes...yes I have um "heard" this as well...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Be safe and always remember....bats rule and sharks drool....ya know while they are chomping off your leg...๐Ÿฆˆ..js

๐Ÿฆ‡

You should know, Bru. . .umm, bro. (Yeah, good save.)