Motivation to make a change

Options
Logging food has really helped me in the past 6 weeks I am down 15.5lbs, feeling much better and more confident that I can hit my goal just by logging my calories and walking. If your in the same boat as me share the journey and become my friend so we can help one another get healthy!

Replies

• bearsbulls85
    bearsbulls85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Get job keep up the good work!
    Consistency is the key to reaching any goal!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I agree I'm doing it slowly as not really dieting due to husbands cooking what he likes but adjusting meals and logging butbits working. Add me if you want to.
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job! Logging is key and I’ve been so lax lately I gotta get back to it!
  • effortlessMe
    effortlessMe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I'm having a tough time getting back into the logging this time around. It has worked WONDERS in the past but can't seem to get myself to do it consistently this time. Any tips on what worked for you? I workout 5-6 days a week but really need to focus on getting my food back in line.
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Cegriolami i am in the exact same boat as you! Had great success on this site in the past really enjoyed it, fell odd the wagon and am determined to get focused and start again.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    That's great progress!! That is exactly what I have been doing since February, logging and walking! I am down 33 lbs and 2 pants sizes. Consistency is key !
  • ELENA01
    ELENA01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Cegirolami, I log in the same time everyday and leave in on so I can see it all day long.
  • omelet2000
    omelet2000 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I’m motivated to make a change too! Hope this time will last!!