WOW First goal reached!!

Options
sweetn3ss
sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
On July 1st I set out to burn 15000 calories this month. Today is the 19th and I finally crept past 15,000. I have logged 15,030 calories burned that is 4 lbs of fat. I am so stoked. Tomorrow I will start the C5K challenge. I downloaded the program on podcast to help me out!

Giddy Me!!!

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    What a fantastic goal!

You know, I think I'm going to learn a lesson from you.

You always come across people who's goals are to "Lose 10 pounds by such and such date."

You've done it a different way, a way that you completely control. I love this idea.

I'm stealing it!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Great job and what an awesome goal.
  • sweetn3ss
    Options
    What a fantastic goal!

You know, I think I'm going to learn a lesson from you.

You always come across people who's goals are to "Lose 10 pounds by such and such date."

You've done it a different way, a way that you completely control. I love this idea.

I'm stealing it!

This is a great way of going about a goal I will admit. However, I can not take credit for the idea I just joined the challenge! I am thinking about doing it again next month as well. I will keep you posted.
  • inpeaces
    inpeaces Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats!! And I agree, that is an awesome way to set your goals :)
  • cldaughe
    cldaughe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep it up. I think there are going to be quite a few people borrow the calorie burned concept... <3 it!
  • cldaughe
    cldaughe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep it up. I think there are going to be quite a few people borrow the calorie burned concept... <3 it!

So, exactly how did you burn 15K calories in less than one month?
  • sweetn3ss
    Options
    Well between karate 2-4x per week, the gym at least 3x per week, and a crap load of touring/site seeing!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    that is awesome and yes, I might have to steal that goal idea too!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job! You're doing so great! Very inspirational!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    great job! :drinker:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    WOW! Almost 2 weeks left in the month and you've already surpassed your goal, that's amazing!! That's an average of 789.5 calories per day. I'm impressed!
  • inspiration78
    Options
    I agree that this is a great idea. I'm just wondering how you calculate your cals burned. Do you use MFP's calculations or do you have an HRM? I love my HRM because it keeps a "diary" and gives me a weekly total every Sunday. Helps keep me motivated as well as accountable (to myself, of course!). Great job!
  • susandersons06
    Options
    :smooched: I am proud of you!!! What an inspiration you are!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I think i am going to steal this idea as well. That would work out to be 500 calories per day to burn. I think I can to do that. :happy:

BTW Congratulations for makiing your goal! :flowerforyou:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Jogged for an hour and burned 600 calories. Let's hope I can keep this up! :tongue:

I feel better today than I did yesterday. That is a good thing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!