TBI/RHI and Dietary Choices

Options
I've come across some scholarly articles related to dietary choices and how certain diets (primarily low-carb of some variation) have been/are used to help with a variety of neurological issues and recovery.

A ketogenic diet has been used for epilepsy for some time now, but I'm finding more research saying that similar low carb diets can help with TBI recovery, and perhaps even the longer-lasting symptoms some of us have.

Figured maybe some people here would have links to additional (scientific) research studies and reports, and/or have some personal experiences they could share related specifically to TBI/RHI and diet having an effect.

All my "bumps" are old (most recent was 2013), but I do have some (mild) side effects, and my reading has me wondering if I could benefit from adopting a lower carb diet - I honestly don't think I could live with keto, but I could pretty easily adopt something along the lines of paleo.

NOTE: this is NOT about weight loss, I'm well aware I can lose weight eating whatever I want as long as it's in the CICO realm, this is specifically about TBI/RHI and I would prefer to keep to either scientific articles/studies/reports and/or your own experience - not bro-science please :)