Up and Down

Options
Hello All,
I lost 47 pounds and stopped using my fitness pal than I gained back 35 pounds. So I decided to go back on MFP and to date have lost 7 pounds, it really helps me measure my carbs etc. I will start an exercise program next week since I've had low energy and very lazy to exercise.

Replies

• rosson
    rosson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The same happened with me. I started logging food again a few days ago. Good luck on your journey.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    If you've cut your carbs dramatically, you'll have loss of energy and will feel tired. Any changes need to be done slowly for best results.
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I found when I completely give up MFP because I think oh I can continue on with what I've learned that I regain every time. Nice loss so far!
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My personal experience is that diet is the best way to lose weight, exercise and sports is the best way to keep it off. Good thoughts, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!