Tell us your secrets!

Replies

• gatorgirlgot8
    gatorgirlgot8 Posts: 55 Member
    If I told you, it would no longer be a secret.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Pickles are cucumbers
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I only eat cucumbers if they are pickled first.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    I'm attracted to older and I think because I have some serious daddy issues.

SMH
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I stole the last cookie from the cookie jar 😬

who you? couldn’t be.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ... I just ate a half bag of pizza rolls in a sitting. I feel no shame! NO REGERTS!

lia797owakrq.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    0xbffw1de1xk.jpg

Good Evening!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    0xbffw1de1xk.jpg

Good Evening!

🍻🤣

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I have to go to the bathroom
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited October 2019
    LOL... To keep with above commenter's theme...I've had 11 fiances and the last one was 21 years younger.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I was assigned to this forum by a low-carb ice cream company to harvest all of your datas for the upcoming line of winter solstice flavors. It has now been 7 months since the completion of my mission yet I have found myself attached to all of you on an emotional level. I know how you like your coffee in the morning, where you had your first kiss, and who you fantasize about during church. I have breached your trust and for that I am sorry. I hope we can still be friends.

giphy.gif
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    I was bit (bitten?) by a radioactive stinkbug in the biology lab at Lowe Tech. I started to feel strangely powerful. I found a doughnut that I dropped on the floor last week and ate the top off of it.

Hmm....I could introduce me to my associates even though we already have a bug guy🤔.....still the mixers are fun ya know until someone gets "mad" and tries to smash invisible planes and stuff🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I’ve never seen “Lost”

I thought I was the only one!🤗

Me either

Hugs knew we clicked for a reason😉
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I’ve never seen “Lost”

I thought I was the only one!🤗

Me either

Me either.. or Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor/ette, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad.. I pretty much haven't seen much of the "popular" stuff. I get too bored just watching tv. It's gotta be something that pulls me in and then I binge watch it. Or football, basketball, hockey those I can watch for hours.

I'm so the same!!! Cept some walking dead....Rick is still fine right?....Right!!?🤤