2 NSV's

Options
ArtemisRuns
ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
Last night we went out, and hopped around from place to place having fun, a few drinks, a few things to eat. I normally am exhausted before everyone else in the group (we double dated with some good friends). Usually, by 9 PM I am just like Please shoot me!

But I found I had so much more energy last night - when we were walking back I was not dragging, in fact I had to slow down for everyone! I felt much younger and happier about my physical self.

Then today, after clearing the cobwebs, went for a 5K run (race is in 4 weeks) and shaved over 2 min off my best time! Still not my goal time but def. making progress.

Best feeling. No depression, low anxiety, at peace with me and where I am right now.

Wish it all for you!

-Christy

Replies

• rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I think NSV are the sweetest! A weight is just a number, but NSV are from life!
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's what it is all about ... a better life ... you are succeeding.
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSVs. Your enthusiasm comes thru in your post!! Best wishes for even more NSVs to come.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you Christy and proud to count you among my friends. Keep it going and you'll do great in the race.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Those are great feelings.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    What an amazing feeling - congrats!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs! Sounds like you are really living your life and making this successful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!