Work hard and get results!

Options
RevGym2
RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
I’ve had a great week of workouts at the gym. Many have been amazed while watching me.

I’ll talk all about this and more on my podcast as soon as it gets up and running.

Don’t let anyone discolor your rainbow or cloud your sunshine!

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pep talk Rev! Now I'm ready for a nap just thinking about your awesomeness.
  • RevGym2
    Options
    Getting plenty of sleep is important to your health

I hope you have a great nap and that we can be great friends.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I’ve been excited for your weekly pep talk post rev! Thanks for delivering again.
    Glad to have the rainbows and sunshine.
  • RevGym2
    Options
    I’ve been excited for your weekly pep talk post rev! Thanks for delivering again.

I’m so glad you decided to seek my counsel to become a better you. Now if only others would learn and understand the greatness that could be their’s.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    yeet
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »

I’m so glad you decided to seek my counsel to become a better you. Now if only others would learn and understand the greatness that could be their’s.

Greatness ???

... I'd settle for 'slightly below average'.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Nap hard and eat pizza rolls!

That's how I read the title of the thread. :laugh:
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I feel like I should inspire all of your posts
  • RevGym2
    Options

I don’t know your workout routine but I would question whether it’s as diligent as mine.

But let’s be best friends and learn from each other although I feel you will learn more for me.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »

I don’t know your workout routine but I would question whether it’s as diligent as mine.

But let’s be best friends and learn from each other although I feel you will learn more for me.

I only ever workout for a few minutes at a time. Not sure I am up to your standards
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Did you know that flight attendants don’t like it when you do burpees while the fasten seatbelt light is illuminated?
  • RevGym2
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Did you know that flight attendants don’t like it when you do burpees while the fasten seatbelt light is illuminated?

I would have to agree with them. That is not safe for the passengers or for the person doing the burpees, especially if their form is incorrect.

One of my videotapes covers the proper form of Burpees. But it does not talk about they are use on airplanes. Maybe I should re-tape it.